Stanford and Lucille Packard RN Residency Program September 2012 - Page 7Register Today!
- Jul 16, '12 by peanutsauce@sfforumer - Yes, all calls have been made for first round interviews for both peds & adults. LPCH candidates are awaiting calls today for unit interviews.
@ercastro2 - Ah thank you for letting us know that you'll get an email if not selected - I think after panel I pretty much tuned everything out, haha. I'm a nervous wreck, too. I think that just knowing that today is the day makes me even more nervous! Best of luck to you
- Jul 16, '12 by illsince83man im so nervous, i couldnt sleep and got up at 530 to go to the gym cuz i didnt know what to do with myself. im checking my phone every 5 minutes in case i get a missed call
- Jul 16, '12 by andee310Hi everyone!! so nervous about panel interview. any guidelines or tips? how long would it last? ..What happens after the first interview are they going to ask your top three unit in which where you want to work at? Goodluck to all
- Jul 16, '12 by afrinurseAnybody else hear from lpch? Or know when managers will start contacting people for unit interviews?
- Jul 16, '12 by illsince83so...its the end of the work day and i didnt receive a call ... gluck to those that did for the final round of interviews!
- Jul 16, '12 by ercastro2I'm totally crushed, i didn't receive a call either... I just with I knew what went wrong... Good luck to those who made it to round 2.
- Jul 17, '12 by afrinurseAny word on scheduling 2nd round at lpch?
- Jul 21, '12 by majisdicpQuote from bluechick112@bluechick112 - i am a previous valor as well (from utah) and just moved in the bay. i saw that you were hired at shc. how do you like shc? did you bring up your valor experience during the shc panel interview? were they pretty knowledgable about the valor program? i'm a relatively new member so i'm not sure if you can pm me. if not, let me know and i'll reply with my e-mail. thanks in advance.good luck to all who are interviewing!i was hired in the last cohort, and i believe the available units are different each time around depending on funding. for us, we had positions in oncology, neurology, cardiology, and orthopedic units. it's a wonderful program with awesome support at an outstanding facility.best of luck everyone!