Stanford and Lucille Packard RN Residency Program September 2012 - Page 6Register Today!
- Jul 3, '12 by malpal89yes they have but its been a month long process. interviews are 24 25 26th of July
- Jul 4, '12 by ercastro2I'll be interviewing on the 12th too at 8am! This should be pretty exciting!
- Jul 6, '12 by ginalizarAnyone else here interviewing the 12th at 3pm????
- Jul 6, '12 by majisdicpDoes anyone know what the pay is like?
What units they have available this time?
Examples of questions they ask during the interviews?
- Jul 9, '12 by bluechick112Good luck to all who are interviewing!I was hired in the last cohort, and I believe the available units are different each time around depending on funding. For us, we had positions in oncology, neurology, cardiology, and orthopedic units. It's a wonderful program with awesome support at an outstanding facility.Best of luck everyone!
- Jul 12, '12 by pterodactyl.RNBest of luck, everyone!!! I am also interested to see what units area available this time around bluechick112, thank you so much for the kind words about the program! What unit did you end up in?
- Jul 15, '12 by illsince83this anticipation is killin me!
- Jul 15, '12 by sfforumerForgive my confusion, but I was under the impression that they've already made the calls for interviews not just for the children's hospital but for Stanford as well. Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks.
- Jul 15, '12 by afrinurseI think everyone has been contacted for first round interviews. Lpch has finished these, and ppl are now waiting to hear about 2nd round...
- Jul 16, '12 by ercastro2We find out about round 2 today... if we get a call we made it! If not we get an e-mail tomorrow.... I'm a nervous reck! Oh and wanted to say Hi to my interview buddies: Danielle, Stacy, and Zim!!