SFSU Fall 2012 - page 7
by Lame 47,716 Views | 327 Comments
Hi everyone! Is anyone applying to San Francisco State's program for fall 2012? I haven't seen any threads on it... Just wondering since apps are due in a few weeks!... Read More
- 0Feb 5, '12 by athinapatelTo be honest, this TEAS test does not really measure your knowledge of how good of a nursing student you are going to be, but how good you can take this test. I did not like this test, and felt like it did not do justice to my knowledge that I acquired through pre-requisite course work. For example, questions about advertisement and looking up phone #s in directory. I do have to say though, it inspired me to learn grammer!!!
You have good chance to get into school, if not... then waitlist for sure! b/c I was on waitlist last year with score of 70.7 & 3.89 GPA at SFSU! I am applying this year again...
- 0Feb 17, '12 by SF_RescueNinjaQuote from athinapatelI remember I actually did slightly better on TEAS V by a few %. Must be the content? I got an 84 but could have studied more. I applied for Fall 2012 as well but not my 1st choice for nursing school. Would still love to get in and if I do, there will be a lot more things to think about like a job, housing, etc.Hello Ms. chia,
I guess that's true about science. I just did not liked the reading comp. I liked the Science a lot, b/c that is what I studied hard in college. By the way, how did you do on TEAS V verses TEAS IV? Are you applying to SFSU for fall 2012?
How do they notify you of your status? Email or snail mail?Last edit by SF_RescueNinja on Feb 17, '12 : Reason: Adding question
- 0Mar 7, '12 by IamgonnabeanurseHi there, I am also a SFSU nursing applicant!
Overall GPA 3.32
Pre-Req GPA 3.68
TEAS VersionV 90.7
112hours of volunteering at hospital
Fluent in second language
It's my first time applying for nursing program and I have no clue
I am so scared!!!!!!! Going nutty waiting ......
Anyone can give me some idea whether there is any hope for me to get in?Last edit by Iamgonnabeanurse on Mar 7, '12
- 0Mar 8, '12 by chichibabyIt's hard to know what they're TRULY looking for because it depends on the rest of the applicant pool applying with you this year. Also I've read on SFSU's website that for overall GPA the average is about 3.5 while for prereq GPA it's a 3.7. According to that, your stats are pretty decent and competitive! Just keep trying and don't give up hope It's my first time applying for nursing programs as well and I am crossing my fingers like crazy for SFSU!
Hopefully I shall see you all there this upcoming semester<3
- 0Mar 22, '12 by SevenofNineI am also an applicant to the BSN program at SFSU, fall 2012...
I've been following this thread for a while now---I was reluctant to join in because I have myself wound up about this already---but I absolutely cannot contain myself any longer! I can't wait for the next few weeks to pass, this wait is killing me!