SFSU Fall 2012 - Page 4Register Today!
- Nov 30, '11 by SpiffynessI had the same version/questions on my second TEAS exam as I did on the first one, maybe a couple questions were new. I took it at the same location but 3 weeks apart.
- Dec 2, '11 by ms.chia.I recently applied to SFSU for Fall 2012 so I'll have to wait and see how it goes... GPA isn't so great but 3/3 supplementals so of course, I'm going to be a nervous wreck for a while!
- Dec 2, '11 by Spiffynesswhat are the 3 supplementals? bilingual, healthcare experience/volunteer, and residency?
- Dec 2, '11 by sunshiine3 supplementals are healthcare experience (such as volunteer or employment), multicultural community experience, and bi/multi-lingual.
I am such a nervous wreck and we still have 4+ months to go until we hear anything!
btw I have not received a conformation that my application was received, I sent it in on Nov 21st. Has anyone else??
- Dec 5, '11 by ms.chia.I sent mine certified and postmarked and my track/confirm shows they received it... haven't heard anything from SFSU SON though. I do know that since you sent it before T-giving, they were going to take a while to notify you due to the break... Did you hear anything yet sunshiine??
- Dec 5, '11 by sunshiineNope still haven't heard anything yet!
- Dec 6, '11 by seashelleyesMy application was received the 29th, and I haven't heard back, but I think they had a date they were going to send confirmation notices to those of us who sent our applications in the last couple of weeks... December 10th I think?
- Dec 7, '11 by SpiffynessPretty sure it's dec 10. apps received the 28th or later will get an email around that date
- Dec 9, '11 by SpiffynessI got the email saying they received my application. Yay for it not being invalid!
- Dec 10, '11 by sunshiineYay I got the conformation too!