Scripps new grad program summer 2013Register Today!
- by EMTcap Apr 19Thought I would post another thread on here for the scripps new grad program starting this summer as applications are open for internals and soon will open for externals. I myself am an internal, applied Monday, and have an interview already set for May 7th... Good luck to all!!!
- Do you know what required for the application? is it just online app and resume/cover letter? or is there an essay, letter of intent, letters of rec, transcripts, etc to upload and submit? Just wondering so I can get ahead start on any of it this weekend! Thanks so much!
- also are they still only accepting the first 500 applications?
- Apr 20 by EMTcapIt is an app, and a resume, anything else such as cover letters etc are not required. After that there are supplemental questions. After those is a talent-mine assessment (personality test)... And THEN there are animated sims. All together it took me three hours, it took others longer... Not sure a to how many try are excepting... Good luck and I hope this helps!
- Apr 20 by SD_RN13Hi EMThalvy
Do you recall the supplemental questions? If so, will you post them.
Thank you in advance and CONGRATS on your interview!!!
- wow, animated simulations...After months of job applications, that is defiantly a first for me! Thanks so much for all the info, and congrats on your interview!
- Apr 21 by Linds_12Does anyone know what time it will open? And where it will be posted? Will it just say RN-New Grad under jobs? Thanks!
- Apr 22 by Meg16I am also anxiously waiting for the posting to appear! I wonder if the posting will say "New Grad" of some sort so it stands out.
- Apr 22 by kms161I'm still not seeing anything! Frustrating.