Scripps New Grad Nurse Residency 2013 - Page 19Register Today!
- Nov 26, '12 by CorianderAll right, snowballs. Good luck to all of us with interviews. It starts today.
Hopefully today will result in a hell of a birthday present. LOL
- Nov 26, '12 by MyNameRNFor anyone lost and confused like I was this morning, the address number is 9619 not 9444. Have a great interview!
- Nov 26, '12 by spanglecAnybody know how these interveiws work? I am not sure exactly how to prepare since we didnt necessarily apply to a "unit". Any advice? Also how did interviews go this morning/today?
- Nov 26, '12 by CorianderI don't know if it's just how I approached it, but I had a really fun interview. Lots of laughing and a few serious moments. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.
SPANGLEC, we're interviewing for 5 hospitals, essentially. Whoever wants to pick you up will call (or email) you with an offer. Otherwise they send out those awful rejection emails. I had people from three different hospitals in my panel. Some panels had 3 people, others had 5. It varies. I don't know how they figure out who's going where.
- Nov 27, '12 by kingcapriceFor those who had an interview today do you mind sharing what type of questions were asked?
- Nov 27, '12 by CorianderI went into 9444. They had signs on the door.
- Nov 27, '12 by CorianderQuestions were all behavioral. A lot of prioritization kind of things. A few weird questions that I can't even remember right now, but I was totally thrown off. lol
- Nov 27, '12 by spanglecCoriander: Did they happen to say when they would contact us regarding their decision? Or if there is going to be second round interviews or was this it?