Samuel Merritt ABSN Spring 2013 - Page 32Register Today!
- Nov 30, '12 by ElenaH.Rachelynn,I'm half way through this program in San Mateo. The clinicals are all over the peninsula with majority of them in San Jose. The school does ask for student's preference but it doesn't always happen. A lot of us carpool, so I don't find it problematic to commute to a far hospital twice a week.Counselors are available in all campuses but I still went to Oakland because of the time conflict. I hope it helps. Good luck :-)
- Dec 10, '12 by Ccarrillo152Hello everyone I have been admitted to the absn spring 2013 program at Samuel Merritt. I wanted to introduce myself. May I have the FB page? I would really like to get to know everyone. Entering this intense program is quite nervous but it's very exciting a well.
- Dec 11, '12 by yedwards42Congrats! Which program were you accepted in? Is is Spring (Jan) Sacramento or San Mateo?
- Dec 29, '12 by mrbeebsCongratulations to everyone who got accepted to the ABSN program at the San Mateo Campus. I graduated from there on 12/2011. For those who were asking about clinicals, your clinical sites will be assigned around mid february. Locations are around the bay area and east bay. You're going to have a great time.
- Jan 17 by d1amondHey can you let me know where did you take your patho and pharm classes online...I'm still finishing my B.S. in health science, but I would love to start on those classes as well..I don't wan to tak them at SMU bc there super pricy..I rather do them online...Please let me know..thanks
- Jan 17 by BrandieRN2014Hi d1amond,
I took my classes online through SMU. It's pricey - $3.5k, but it allowed me to take all the needed pre-reqs in order to apply on time for the summer 2013 program.
- Jan 24 by H2opolo17Hello all!
I'm a current student working to get into SMU ABSN in Sac, hopefully by 2014. Would those of you either accepted, waitlisted, or already done please share more about your application stats? I am pretty intimidated from what I have read!
I'd love to hear some success stories that may give me some hope!
Best wishes to all of you!
- Jan 28 by hdobbHi everyone! I'm also hoping to apply for spring 2014 and I was wondering if anyone could share their gpa's and teas scores? Just trying to figure out what my chances are, thanks so much!!
- Apr 23 by lyssa_3Hello StacyMarie982,
Where did you take pathophysiology?
- Jun 6 by RachelynnWas anyone accepted that was in the process of finishing their bachelors degree when they applied?