Samuel Merritt ABSN Spring 2013 - page 20
by jly0162 47,157 Views | 319 Comments
Was looking around and couldn't find a thread for this. Has anyone else applied to this program & which campus did you pick for first choice? Would love to hear back from fellow applicants :)... Read More
- 0Oct 19, '12 by gobears0305@ StacyMarie982
I made the request a couple weeks ago, basically explaining that it was too short a time-frame to relocate from LA, transition out of my job, and get all the other stuff done too (health screening, financing, etc etc). Also it took them a couple weeks to go through the process, which is probably why they aren't granting any more deferments since you're so close to the start date (just my 2 cents). Honestly, they had me walking on pins and needles through this whole process.
- 0Oct 19, '12 by StacyMarie982@gobears0305
Your situation sounds much like mine!! I'd be moving from the central valley, but yes after reviewing the checklist, there is a LOT of stuff to get taken care of and my husband is scheduled for major open heart surgery mid November. I wanted it so badly, but the timing was just not right, so I had to decline. I had already applied to the spring term, so HOPEFULLY I will meet many of you then. 2 more weeks until acceptance letters come out!!!
- 0Oct 22, '12 by rosiebee15I am was in the same boat- less than 2 weeks to move form Washington and get everything done. I decided to decline and just hope to get in for Spring. I was told that since I got in for Fall that I must have been a good candidate and chances are I will get accepted for Spring. So I am getting everything done now in case I get the call.Last edit by rosiebee15 on Oct 22, '12 : Reason: I
- 0Oct 22, '12 by rosiebee15I was in the same boat- less than 2 weeks to move form Washington and get everything done. I decided to decline and just hope to get in for Spring. I was told that since I got in for Fall that I must have been a good candidate and chances are I will get accepted for Spring. So I am getting everything done now in case I get the call.
- 0Oct 24, '12 by StacyMarie982My guess is next week...... --------- told me they won't release the spring cohort acceptance until fall is entirely seated... orientation is Tuesday, so I'm thinking after that based on who's there??? BUT, letters of intent for fall were due this past Monday.... so maybe sooner???? This wait is driving me nuts to find out if I'm lucky enough to be accepted twice!!!!!Last edit by dianah on Oct 24, '12 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names