Samuel Merritt ABSN Summer 2013 - page 31
I haven't found a thread for this yet, so I figured I would start one! I am applying in August, after I have my grades from my summer courses. I was wondering what stats other applicants have as well :) I still have to complete... Read More
- 0Apr 9, '13 by yedwards42Congrats, Lolabean89!! Join us on Facebook the group is titled Samuel Merritt University - ABSN Oakland - Class of 2014. Note, there are a lot of Samuel Merritt groups on Facebook... type the group exactly. If you don't find it, please PM me here and I will give you my name and link.
- 0Apr 10, '13 by kmleonard4Quote from christychYou need CPR HCP (CPR for Health Care Providers). I am pretty sure the American Heart Association offers this class, but I would check with them to see if it is included in the Amazon deal. Also, if they are offering any sort of deal I would sign up ASAP since it will probably fill up faster than normalHi! I was wondering if anyone already completed the CPR process yet? Amazonlocal has a deal right now for $70 (originally $140) for the "American Heart Association First-Aid, CPR, and AED Class", and I'm just wondering if this is the correct course to take.
- 0Apr 10, '13 by BrandieRN2014Congrats LolaBean!!
Regarding CPR - I believe we are required to take the BLS certification. Also - I personally don't think that "deal" is too good. I saw it too. I paid $60 for mine without a special deal. Shop around first - that's my recommendation. I went with Adams Safety in San Ramon. I have used them several times before. They are efficient and knowledgable.
- 0Apr 11, '13 by smiley616Quote from christychWhere are you from? I took my CPR class from Safety Training for $80 in sf. They have multiple locations. But it sounds like Brandie got a really good deal!Hi! I was wondering if anyone already completed the CPR process yet? Amazonlocal has a deal right now for $70 (originally $140) for the "American Heart Association First-Aid, CPR, and AED Class", and I'm just wondering if this is the correct course to take.
- 0Apr 13, '13 by scwater22Hi everyone,
I found out yesterday that I was accepted off of the waitlist into the Oakland cohort! I looked for the FB group, but for some reason couldn't find it, even when I copy and pasted. Any tips? Anyways, looking foward to connecting with you guys one way or another very soon!
- 0Apr 14, '13 by vhd13Hi everyone! Just found this thread a couple days ago and was trying to find some comfort because I'm anxiously going out of my mind right now. I applied to the SM June cohort after a little after the deadline since there was still rolling admissions until class was full or a wait list was established. I got an e-mail on April 9 notifying me of my wait listed position (number 2 out of 9). Now I'm just worried that the class is already full because orientation is in about 2 weeks. Hopefully ... I get in. Anyways, congrats to those who got accepted!