Saddleback Nursing School, Spring 2013 - Page 10Register Today!
- Dec 26, '12 by dazzlechunkctgangel, that's good news that they let in the last two alternates during orientation. Was it because 2 people didn't show up or possibly dropped out of the program? Were there more than 2 people who didn't show up? Just curious, because that would mean that the nursing dept would let more people in probably after winter break to replace them.
- Dec 27, '12 by appleredQuote from dazzlechunkOne accepted another nursing program, the other person just didn't show up (he/she was at work when the orientation started).ctgangel, that's good news that they let in the last two alternates during orientation. Was it because 2 people didn't show up or possibly dropped out of the program? Were there more than 2 people who didn't show up? Just curious, because that would mean that the nursing dept would let more people in probably after winter break to replace them.
I thought that if you're in the alternate list you had to just show up for orientation? So you won't miss anything in case you get in. I'm almost sure that from now until January 19 (first day of clinical for some people) there will be at least one or two who will end up dropping the program.
- Dec 27, '12 by dazzlechunkHi applered. Thank you. I'm in the first pool, but the nursing dept said I still have a chance because when they are done going through the last alternates, they can begin calling our group. Darn, I wonder if I would have been able to show up to orientation. I didn't know I was allowed to since I'm not an alternate. But I guess that would of increased my chance if I did go.
- Dec 27, '12 by dazzlechunkQUESTION, when does the spring nursing program start? Thank you.
- Mar 4 by dazzlechunkDid anybody apply to the fall 2013 nursing program? I made a mistake last semester by only applying to one school. This time I plan to apply to at least 5 schools. Does anybody know which schools are accepting applications soon for a fall program? Golden West is still not accepting, and I'm not sure about Santa Ana. Thanks.
- Mar 4 by CliviaYes, I did. I only applied to Saddleback
- Mar 5 by mgarrett13Dazzlechunk, I read recently on their website that Santa Ana college will be taking apps again in September for a points based system.
- Mar 12 by nataliec79I was wondering the points and gpa's of people that got into Saddlebacks program? I am applying in the fall and I just want to know what chance I have on getting in based on past applicants. Thanks everyone!
- Mar 12 by CliviaIt depends on the number and type of applicants. I was told by teachers that previous years the cutoff was somewhere from high sixties to low seventies. Again, it depends on the pool you are in.