Sac state (CSUS) nursing spring 2013Register Today!
- by sacnurse Sep 10, '12Hey, is anyone applying to sac state for spring 2012? Do you think it will be easier to get into since they won't accept any non-sacstate students? What do u think the cut off will be?
Sorry for all these questions. Has anyone taken the TEAS v? if so, what was your score? how did you study? and for how long. I am taking the test in 3 weeks. i am nervous
- Sep 24, '12 by jb1979Hello! I just submitted my application for Spring 2013 at Sac State today. I'm hoping it will be easier to get in since I only have 59 points (eek!) I took Teas V twice. The first time I got 83 and the second time I got 90.7. What are your stats??
- Sep 25, '12 by sacnurseI am taking the TEAS V on Oct 1, applications are due by 5pm and my test will be done in the morning. So i don't know my stats yet but I am hoping I can get at least 60 points. What was your GPA?
- Sep 27, '12 by crebsI just submitted my application today. I have 73 points. My GPA is 3.75 and my teas score was 90.0. I'm super excited about the opportunity so crossing my fingers. It definitely will help that only csus students are eligible. (I have 9 extra criteria points) keep in touch let's see how it goes. Crossing my fingers for you too!
- Sep 28, '12 by sacnurseGood job Crebs! I have my fingers crossed and hopefully this will be our lucky semester. Being a part of Sac State's nursing program is like a dream come true for me! Good luck of all of us keep me updated, and I will do the same.
- Oct 2, '12 by xaireelI got in last semester and If you got above a 70 you should not even worry. Also, since the university is not taking transfers, you guys have a better chance of getting in.
- Oct 2, '12 by xaireelBtw, good luck!
- Oct 3, '12 by sacnurseI have 50 points total :/ I am really worried right now!
- Oct 3, '12 by sacnurseIt's going to be a long wait until November 26th!!!
- Oct 5, '12 by hbadheshaHi all! I applied with 64 points, so I'm hoping that's good enough to get in this semester. Good luck to everyone that applied