Rio Hondo ADN Nursing Program - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 25, '12 by LarryZi was also accepted, congrats to those who did; and for those who didn't keep your heads up and try and try again.
- Mar 26, '12 by fionas32Hello Everyone! I Just received my acceptance letter to RHC too!!! Im so excited and can't wait to start and become a Does anybody else need to take the TEAS test? I have my appointment for it in two weeks. I'm really nervous about that, I feel I need more time but not too worried because it will all fall into place. Any helpful tips for me regarding the TEAS? Congratulations to everyone that got in!!!!
- Mar 26, '12 by LarryZCongrats Mz. Solo, I too am scheduled to take the TEAS test, mine is set for April 10th. If you look at this link http://allnurses.com/pre-nursing-stu...72-page21.html (the second post by Chi1) it breaks down the TEAS test pretty nice. That and use google to search for TEAS practice questions, good luck.
- Mar 26, '12 by vadonThank you. I will be in ADN program.
- Mar 26, '12 by MPETRIDES1984I applied for the generic ADN. I am still not sure if i will be attending though. I applied to 25 schools, so im hoping to get into one that doesnt require summer school!!!
- Mar 26, '12 by smooshcricketsHi Mz. Solo, congrats to you and everyone else that got in to RHC! I also got accepted and am scheduled to take the TEAS on April 12th. I got the McGraw-Hill's 5 TEAS practice tests book off of Amazon that I'm going to start working on this week. I heard that taking practice tests is the best way to study.
A co-worker of mine is currently attending Citrus College's ADN program and he said there was a good amount of science questions.
So excited to meet the rest of you and work on getting our RN licenses finally!
- Mar 26, '12 by MPETRIDES1984I am not familiar with the area, and would be moving for school. what areas are safe, and what areas should i stay away from?
- Apr 8, '12 by stunnaladyYay i got in to!!! Hope to see some of you guys in adn 151 this june!! I got all Bs in my prerequisites but i have my emt license, cna license, my AA in science and mathematics, and i took 3 years of spanish at rio which counted me as bilingual....gahhhhh im soooo excited i started crying when i read my letter!!! I hope my friend gets in weve done everything from anatomy to emt together and the only thing different was she didnt have cna. Shes an alternate hope she gets in!!
- Apr 8, '12 by stunnaladyOh i also had over a hundred hours of volunteer work in the neonatal intensive care unit at st jude hospital, a first generation college letter, and a personal statement saying how hard my life has been but how much joy i get from working on ambulances and my current job at the nursing home. Hope this helps anyone who is trying to come up with a stellar application just shows you dont need all As in prerequisites just be very well rounded!
- Apr 12, '12 by LarryZTEAS done on Tuesday, not too bad. Just remember you only need a 62% that is a "D", and I'm pretty sure everyone that got in has a better gpa than a D, so just relax, breath, and for math (watch the time limit, it sneaks up on you). Next the "to do" list. Good luck and see you in the summer. Go class of 2014