rcc nursing fall 2013
- 0Mar 14, '13 by Ladykesharhas anyone applied to rcc's rn program for fall 2013? has anyone been accepted into rcc's rn program? if so what was your pre-reqs grades? mines aren't all that great that's why i am so worried i will not get in because my pre-reqs gpa is only 2.79...do i even have a chance at getting in? please advise...so stressed out im not a bad student... i just don't have the time to study like im supposed to...i am a working full time single mother with two children and couldn't dedicate my time to so much studying...i was lucky if i even got 10 hours of studying a week
- 0Mar 16, '13 by Culli005Good luck! I am in the program now, but I am not sure what the statistics were for the last class. If you search through the posts you can find the thread for the last class. Did you take your TEAS?
I think it's really important you understand how much studying nursing school requires. It's not just a program you can get through by only going to class. It requires tons of outside time! Good luck.
- 0Mar 17, '13 by LadykesharCulli005
of course i know nursing school requires a lot of studying that is why i am quitting my job once i get accepted into nursing school...i've done lots of research and i know nursing school is very rigorous and requires lot of studying in order to be successful..,i'm not a dummy...don't judge me based on my low science pre-reqs...you have no idea what i have been through...and yes i took the teas already...my composite score is 94%
- 0Mar 19, '13 by Culli005That's a great TEAS score so keep you fingers crossed! Do you have a previous Bachelor's or your cna? I believe that is 5 additional points.I am by no means judging you I am just stating a fact that I know many people overlook. It is just a different type of studying. I was only saying something about studying based on your own comment of you not having the time to study. It was simply a heads up situation.
- 0Apr 25, '13 by quik248Hello Everyone, I applied for the LVN-RN bridge program and for the regular track. I currently taking Nursing 6 as required class to be able to take the bridge program at RCC. I am schedule to take my Advance placement test on June 14. Is anyone else on the same boat? I spoke with one of the faculties at SON and told me that acceptance letters or denial letters will be mail out after June 14 meaning.
Best of luck to the ones applying for the Fall 2013 cohort !
- 0Aug 2, '13 by agmacaHi, Quik248, how did the Advance Placement Test go at RCC? Hope everything went well. Can you tell me which reviewer you used to study for this test? I will be applying in the RCC RN program for Spring 2014 and I was told by Jackie to take the Advance Placement test in December. Am taking N18 this Fall and want to start studying for the upcoming test. Can anyone tell me which reviewer would be the best one to get, please? Thank you!