Providence little company of Mary 2013 - Page 6Register Today!
- Feb 22 by rahchachamdthenurse, how did your interview go today?Last edit by rahchacha on Feb 22
- Feb 25 by mdthenurseIt went really well! I am still waiting to hear back from them as they said they would let me know this week....my fingers are crossed!
- Feb 26 by solaressGoodluck! I am waiting to hear back form them as well. What department did you interview for?
- Feb 26 by matthewandrewI really am surprised how some applicants who had an initial interview weren't told about the deferment of offer announcements due to another round of interviews. I really really feel bad to the people that's been waiting for almost two weeks. Hang in there guys.
- Feb 28 by mdthenurseI interviewed for the float pool. You?
@matthewandrew are you talking about the second round interviews or a whole new group of applicants?
- Feb 28 by solaressI interviewed for the ICU. The recruiter was going to be out of the office until yesterday so hopefully we find out soon.
- Mar 6 by solaressAny news??
- Mar 7 by mdthenurse***told me that it wasn't me, I did great during the interview but they are putting the hiring process on hold....I guess thats a nice way of telling me I didn't get it??Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Mar 7 : Reason: ToS--please don't post names of others
- Mar 7 by solaressSo its official then? He told me the same thing and that he would call me once they have the "numbers". That all departments are reavulating how many they can take on.
He just said they werent taking a lot of people. I want to call but I have been bugging. So does that mean that they are not hiring anymore??
- Mar 8 by mdthenurseYa, he made it seem that way at least. I'm definitely not holding my breath...