Providence little company of Mary 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 1 by ll86Applied yesterday for the san pedro new grad program. Does anyone know if they choose ADNs at all? (I do have a B.S in Health as as well)
- Feb 5 by magnolia42Hi ll86,
I applied to San Pedro also...Let me know if you hear anything and I'll do the same! Good luck.
- Did anyone else get a call fir the Torrance one?? I didn't realize San Pedro had the same name or would have specified that in the title. Good luck to everyone though!!!
- Feb 5 by oh.helloRN12PTL - did your status change?
- Did you get a call for an interview? my starus says "under consideration".
- Feb 5 by oh.helloI applied for the Torrance location near the middle of January, stills says "Application received." I applied for the San Pedro one a couple days ago, and it says "under consideration" right now.
- Not sure if the status changing is 100% accurate to predict if we'll land jobs, but hopefully it does!! Good luck and keep us posted if you get a call Is anyone interviewing for Torrance ??
- Feb 5 by ll86I read on the New grad RN jobs California Facebook page that people were getting phone interviews for Torrance. Havent heard anything for San Pedro my app says under consideration too.
- Feb 5 by ll86i also was wondering if anyone had applied for the new grad program with avanti hospitals: memorial hospital of gardena, coast plaza, east l.a doctors hospital or huntington park. There is no thread on allnurses so I have'nt been able to find out about their interview process my interview is Thursday!