pre nursing questions
- 0Mar 8, '13 by epowetataHello I am currently aspiring to become a nurse and to enter college as a freshman for the 2013 year and have been wondering these questions but not sure who to ask
- Are most CSU's nursing programs impacted and competitive as they say they are?
- What is the job market like for someone looking for nursing internship/job?
- Is it worth it to want to major in nursing when every one else wants to become one as well?
- 1Mar 8, '13 by Kdreneeyes most programs are very competitive due to so many applicants. New grad jobs are seemingly hard to come by, but it is worse some places than others. You would have to do some research on the job market in your area. AND as far as it being worth it goes..That is up to you. You are the only one who knows how badly you want it. It will be hard to get in a program, and it may be hard to find a job. If it is something you really want to do go for it.