Pasadena City College RN program - Page 52Register Today!
- Dec 6, '12 by fc89I received my acceptance email today!! God is awesome!
- Dec 14, '12 by 111RBB111Hi Guys, I'm currently entering my last semester at PCCLast edit by Esme12 on Jun 14, '13 : Reason: TOS/solicitation
- Dec 18, '12 by zoe3Does anyone know where I can find affordable housing in the area? I'm from socal but the commute to Pasadena is horrible.
- Dec 27, '12 by stelonAffordable housing in Pasadena is nonexistant. The best you're likely to get is surrounding areas. Try Sierra Madre.
- Dec 30, '12 by zoe3Thanks, it's true. It's quite pricey. Thanks for the tip. Stelon, are you currently in the program at PCC? There was no orientation for Spring '13, so I'm unsure If we're suppose to wear our uniforms the first day? Please let me know if you have any tips if you are a post graduate or current student
- Jan 14 by magnolia42Hi Zoe3,
I just graduated from PCC RN program Dec 2012. You only wear your uniforms when you go to clinical at the hospital. Lectures/Seminar you just wear regular clothes. Good luck!
- Jan 18 by zoe3Thanks!! And congrats to you!! You must be so excited and studying hard for your NCLEX I'm sure. Good luck with everything and thanks for response to a fellow future PCC nursing alumni
- Feb 9 by dorkiexcicianyone applying for lvn to rn bridge program for summer 2013
- May 3 by ShyeoftheTigerWould anyone be able to tell me where PCC's RN clinical sites are?
- Jun 5 by zoe3Alhambra Hospital, Country Villa, Arcadia Methodist to name a few for first semester students.