Pasadena City College RN program - page 11
by Mereb79 87,798 Views | 531 Comments
Hi, I've heard that it's not recommended to work while enrolled as a student in an RN program. I'm applying for the Spring Semester at PCC and while I do intend to leave my current employer should I be accepted, I was... Read More
- 0Jul 15, '11 by CokeMachineJust found out that I got in to the program a couple days ago! I was selected as an alternate a couple months back and thought my chances were slim, but I'm happy that I made it. The orientation is this wednesday and I have to take the Teas V right after the orientation on campus. Does anybody know how fast they give the test results back to you?
- 0Jul 16, '11 by Surfing~NurseHey Everyone, I was accepted to PCC nursing program for Fall 2011, and I was unable to pick up my packet for orientation because I had work all week. If anyone has any information on what day and time, I would really appreciate the help. I heard it was the 18th but im still unsure of the time. Thanks!
- 0Jul 16, '11 by Surfing~NurseQuote from CokeMachineHey I was also accepted as an alternate. However I haven't been able to pick up my packet due to my working schedule this week. I heard the orientation was the 18th. Do you know if there are different orientations? Or is everyone orientated Wednesday? Also, if it is wednesday what time is it at? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!Just found out that I got in to the program a couple days ago! I was selected as an alternate a couple months back and thought my chances were slim, but I'm happy that I made it. The orientation is this wednesday and I have to take the Teas V right after the orientation on campus. Does anybody know how fast they give the test results back to you?
- 0Jul 17, '11 by CokeMachineOn the email that I received(july 12), it said that the Orientation was on wednesday, July 20th (9am, room U115), and that my TeasV test was going to be right after the orientation. I went to go pick up my packet yesterday, and on the front paper it listed a date, which was June 23,2011. So Im guessing that date was the orientation for the people who got accepted right away, and my July 20 date would be for the alternates that got called up? But when I got the alternate letter a couple months ago they said the alternates have a chance to be called up up until aug 12, so Im not too sure if July 20th would be your orientation as well. I think the confirmation email should tell you when your orientation was.
- 0Jul 30, '11 by atarkehinHey guys!
Those of you who got accepted into the program, most of you had 4.0's in the four core pre-reqs! But I am curious what your overall GPA's were? I'm kinda scared because I do have the 4.0 in the core classes, but have got some bad grades in other classes that I don't need, but are still on my transcripts! Just curious on my chances! Thanks guys!