Palo Alto VA New Grad Program fall 2012Register Today!
- by mylybui Aug 13, '12Hi,
I submitted my application for their new grad program almost 3 weeks ago. It was due August 1st. I was wondering if anyone has heard back, or has had any progress.
- Aug 15, '12 by WildNurseI too applied to that program, still hoping to hear back from them. Last I checked, they got like 650 applications, therefore, it will take a little longer to sort through all the applications. I will bookmark and post updates on here.
- Aug 17, '12 by mylybuiI dont think this should have been moved because it is a work posting for new grad rns... not a nursing program.
- Aug 17, '12 by mylybuiOh ok, thanks for the reply. I will let you know if i hear anything from them.
- Aug 18, '12 by Silverdragon102my mistake missed the grad bit. Moved to the state forum instead
- Aug 18, '12 by AN1324from what i have read on the CA RN facebook group, they are supposed to start contacting people towards the end of next week.
- Aug 21, '12 by GonnaAmazeYouI received an email about 30 minutes ago stating my application was referred. So check your email!!
- Aug 21, '12 by MSNRNCNLJust got an email from the Nurse Executive office stating that my status changed to "R - Referred...We reviewed your application and concur that you are qualified for the position listed above. We have referred your name to the selecting official(s) for consideration, and they will contact you if an interview is needed." But they probably send that to everyone right?
- Aug 21, '12 by GonnaAmazeYouYes that is same email I got