Northbay Healthcare New Grad ProgramRegister Today!
- by newcalnurse Jul 22, '11I saw that NorthBay Health Care in Fairfield had their new grad program up. After a day I saw that it was gone. Has anybody had there status change yet? Please you this forum to share any info you may have on this New Grad Program
- Jul 22, '11 by DDabeckQuote from newcalnurseI am the nurse recruiter for NorthBay. We did post a couple of New Grad positions on Monday, July 18th. By Tuesday, July 29th we had over 100 qualified applicants for the two positions. That is why it came down. We are sure to fill the two positions with that many qualified applicants. We will be posting additional Clinical Nurse I (New Grad) positions throughout the year but again I am sure they will only stay up for a limited time. I suggest if you are interested in working at NorthBay you go on line, create a profile, and then check the website at least once per day. that way when a posting appears you are all set to quickly attach your profile to the application!-- DDabeckI saw that NorthBay Health Care in Fairfield had their new grad program up. After a day I saw that it was gone. Has anybody had there status change yet? Please you this forum to share any info you may have on this New Grad Program
- Jul 22, '11 by slowrunnerDDabeck-thanks for responding to this thread. When will applicants expect for a rejection or interview email?
- Jul 25, '11 by DDabeckWith the large number of applicants I expect it will take the hiring managers some time to screen them all. My educated quess is within 4 weeks all should know one way or the other.
- Aug 4, '11 by slowrunnera friend got a call for an interview. anyone else heard anything?
- Aug 4, '11 by newcalnurseI haven't heard anything yet.
- Aug 7, '11 by slowrunnerThose who work/worked at northbay, could you give some tips on the interview process?
- Aug 11, '11 by slowrunnergot some info for those who applied: the manager is conducting interviews till aboutthe 18th and people could receive job offers as early as the 19th! I heard that they narrowed down the candidates from about 150 to 30 candidates! good luck everyone!
- Aug 15, '11 by newcalnurseDid anybody get an interview? What kind of questions did they ask? I just applied for their MedSurg position in Vacaville.
- Aug 15, '11 by lovecakecookiesHello DDabeck,
I appreciate you replying to this thread. I was wondering what type of candidates are usually contacted? I saw a job posting go up on Friday and its already gone!