New Grad Dameron Hospital & Versant Program Winter 2013Register Today!
This is a discussion on New Grad Dameron Hospital & Versant Program Winter 2013 in California Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hey! Has anyone else on here applied for the New Grad program in Stockton? I went to the open house...by yoganurs Dec 9, '12Hey! Has anyone else on here applied for the New Grad program in Stockton? I went to the open house last week and it was packed full of hungry, new grads. I applied to a few departments and have so far heard back from one. Just wondering if anyone else on here is in the same boat!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=801654©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 13,434 Views
- Dec 10, '12 by nurs1ngWhen did you apply? And what unit did you apply for? How soon after you applied did you get a call back? Thanks!
- Dec 10, '12 by jayjayRNI also attended the open house, but have yet to hear from anyone. The application deadline is not until Dec 21st, what department did you hear from?
- Dec 10, '12 by RahrahkingWas the Open House Mandatory? How can I apply online?
- Dec 11, '12 by yoganursI believe there was only one open house. I'm not sure if attending the open house was mandatory in order to get the job. I received a call back just 4 days after I applied (in person).
- Dec 11, '12 by NurseCMMI attended the open house and received a call 4 days later as well. Which department did you hear from?
- Dec 17, '12 by arubi25Has anyone else heard back from Dameron yet? I realize the app is still open til the 21st..
- Dec 18, '12 by nursefaceI'm hoping that L&D call me back. That was my favorite rotation in school
- Dec 18, '12 by gurprit209Has anyone heard from ICU?
- Dec 20, '12 by yoganursThe only unit that I know of (so far) who has made call backs is the ED. Any others?