New Grad Dameron Hospital & Versant Program Winter 2013 - Page 5Register Today!
- Jan 14 by yoganursWhen you say 3rd interview, do you mean the 3rd including the open house or a 3rd interview that you would be having exclusively?
- Jan 14 by yoganursCongrats on your second interview tg982! I got a call today too :-) I was such a mess all weekend! I have no idea how to prepare for the second interview. I have a feeling it will be the same as the first interview but with different people.
- Jan 14 by NurseAN23rd, not including the open house. Congrats to you all on landing that 2nd interview!!
- Jan 15 by RyanRobinsonRNYikes. I have an interview tomorrow... I hope we all get in! Dameron will be getting that UC Davis money soon! I am excited to see what this hospital's expansion will look like.
- Jan 16 by cbbbHi everyone! Congrats to those that got multiple interviews!
I interviewed on Monday 1/14 for med surg/tele. Just wondering if anyone has gotten called for a second interview yet? I felt like my interview went well so I'm hoping to get a call!
- Jan 16 by cbbbHi there! Just wondering if you've heard back from tele about a second interview? I interviewed also and curious to know if they've started calling.Last edit by cbbb on Jan 16 : Reason: error post
- Jan 18 by cbbbGot my call for a second interview with med surg/tele and ER!
- Jan 18 by NurseAN2@cbbb, will this be your 2nd or 3rd interview for ER? Just curious as my 2nd for ER was last week. Thank you and GOOD LUCK to all!!
- Jan 18 by cbbb@NurseAN2 This will technically be my second. The first one I went to was ER, ICU, and med surg/tele all in one. When they called me back for the second interview they said ER and med surg/tele wanted a second interview.
- Jan 18 by NurseAN2Got it, thank you for clarifying. Again, good luck!!