New Grad Dameron Hospital & Versant Program Winter 2013 - Page 4Register Today!
- Jan 12 by billh5000Does anyone know how many total interviews there are, including the open house? Just trying to be prepared!
- Jan 12 by RNstudent21Hi, congratulations! What unit was it for?
- Jan 12 by billh5000The person who called me to set it up was the admin asst for CCU/tele...I did my preceptorship in telemetry and it was my first choice so I am assuming it will be for the that position.
- Jan 12 by Vines812Billh5000 i believe after open house there are three.. That's if the dept you're interviewing is following the same process as the ED.
- Jan 13 by yoganursIncluding the open house, I believe there 4 interviews
- Jan 14 by tg982I got a second interview! I've never gotten this far before. Does anyone know how many they plan on hiring in L&D?
So the first interview is behavior questions to get to know you. What's the 2nd one like? Is it general clinical questions or ones specific to OB/L&D?
- Jan 14 by billh5000Thats awesome! I had my first interview for tele today...went well and was very quick but I got the impression that they were going to call me in for the second one. When is your interview?
- Jan 14 by tg982Quote from billh5000Mine is this Wednesday. I think all the departments do the interviews on their own schedule. Like for L&D they were all done with the first set of interviews last week.Thats awesome! I had my first interview for tele today...went well and was very quick but I got the impression that they were going to call me in for the second one. When is your interview?
- Jan 14 by billh5000Let me know how it goes! Ill be anxious to hear and good luck!
- Jan 14 by NurseAN2If anyone hears back from ED about a 3rd interview, please let us know. Thank you!!