Mount St. Mary's College ABSN FALL 2012 - Page 5Register Today!
- Apr 24, '12 by karinehyawesome! good to know i can stop compulsively checking my webadvisp\or until then! LOL!
i'm new to this site, and so glad I found this thread!!
I just applied in March as well and have been anxiously awaiting the school's decision.
I have volunteered with the Arthritis Foundation since 2004 and I'm currently volunteering as an Ombudsman for the county.
I finished all science prereqs and am now finishing the religious studies classes, psych classes and nutrition.
Does anyone know if you send in a status report on your current grades if it will help?
This is my #1 choice!! good luck
- Apr 24, '12 by raymondt77that's good to know! i hope we all make it to the program and graduate together!
- Apr 24, '12 by kkbruinHey all,
I too, am new to the site. I applied to the Fall 2012 MSM cohort and was frequently checking wedadvisor until I read the thread - so thanks for the update! Good luck to everyone!
- Apr 24, '12 by nursemo33Thanks for letting us know Casey89! Very reassuring information
- May 2, '12 by MechanizedDid anybody apply with a GPA lower than 3.0?
I'm thinking of applying but my GPA isn't quite at 3.0. so i'm just curious.
- May 3, '12 by willowLAHi, guys,
I also applied to MSMC Fall 2012.
If you got accepted to MSMC and CSUN ABSN - which one would you attend?
- May 3, '12 by Star28I so applied for the Fall and I'm hoping I get in! Cross fingers we all get in but I know 200-300 people apply and they only have spots for 40 people. It's a better chance than community college 60 spots, but 600-800 people apply! ;( I can't wait for tot be june to know of interviews.
- May 4, '12 by MechanizedIf I was a california resident. I'd do CSUN cause its cheaper. But Since i'm not either one would be fine