Mount St. Mary's College ABSN FALL 2012 - Page 12Register Today!
- May 31, '12 by Star28Maybe your right my last name is G. I had two letters or three. A professor, ex boss and a doctor I worked for a couple of years. My gap is 3.3 and reqs are 3.5. I have tons of experience working in clinics and being a phlebotomist. I have my interview next week. I believe the last interview is June 13. Do maybe if they are going through last name the later last names will hear soon. Not to worry! Things will work out. Some how or another. I was so excited for my interview at CSUDH and I got rejected , so if MSMC was meant to be it will be. I wish everyone the best of chances and that we may accomplish our goal because I'm sure we have all worked hard to get to the point of applying. I hope everyone hears back soon!
- May 31, '12 by karinehyQuote from raymondt772 letters of rec, one from a professor and one from an old coworker that I had mentored. I just got straight A's in my last 5 classes (I finished core sciences before I applied) and I'm hoping that will help their decision. I've been a volunteer and committee member of the arthritis foundation since 03 and I've been a long term care ombudsman for almost a year.How many letters of recommendation did each of you submit and from whom?
I wish they would let us know already!
- Jun 1, '12 by nursemo33For anyone who has had or will have an interview, any idea as to when they make final decisions??
- Jun 1, '12 by karinehyGot emailed for an interview!!!!!
- anyone got a rejection letter lately?
- Jun 1, '12 by strinh05Congrats!!