Mount St. Mary's nursing ADN program, Spring 2012; any advice?Register Today!
- by student2012 Aug 17, '11Hello all,
I am planning to attend Mount St. Mary's ADN program for Spring 2012. I recently attended another nursing program and didn't pass . I believe that by taking 5 classes for my first semester of nursing school it was probably too overwhelming for me. I have since been studying my butt off and focusing on my weaknesses. I planning to start strong with a new nursing program and i believe this school is right for me. If anyone can give me some insight about this college I would really appreciate it.
- Aug 17, '11 by madwife2002where is this school?
- Aug 17, '11 by student2012Los Angeles, CA.
- Aug 17, '11 by madwife2002Ok I will move your thread to there and you may find the answers you need in the forum for CA nursing students-good luck
- Aug 17, '11 by student2012Thank you very much! Have a great day.
- Aug 23, '11 by piglet24Congratulations! so you got into this school already?? I'm also interested in their evening program for spring 2012, but I'm not sure if I should just wait for Fall 2012 because I will be working about 37 hours a week at a school. Seems that this program is designed for working people, is that right??
- Sep 19, '11 by student2012No, I'm not admitted to their program. I applied for Spring 2012. I have two friends that went there and they were both successful in the program. I'm not sure if you will be able to work, I have not asked them. I hoping to get the afternoon session if I am admitted. Good luck!
- Oct 28, '11 by studentlifeHi, I am in the process for acceptance into the program. I interviewed this week and am interested if anyone else on here is in the acceptance process for this cohort. I would really like to get to know some of the prospective members of the class to share info with.
- Nov 10, '11 by becnurseI am also a candidate for the Spring 2012 ADN program at Mount St. Mary's and I am just waiting on my acceptance letter... any word yet?
- Nov 10, '11 by studentlifeNope...no word yet but hoping the letter will come any day!