Mercy Bakersfield New Grad RN 2012Register Today!
This is a discussion on Mercy Bakersfield New Grad RN 2012 in California Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Has anyone heard anything back for the Mercy Bakersfield New Grad RN 2012 positions? My...by SoCalGalRN Mar 15, '12Has anyone heard anything back for the Mercy Bakersfield New Grad RN 2012 positions?
My applications say HR REVIEW but I haven't received any kind of response from them. Nothing stated when interviews are scheduled or when the program starts.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=686322©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,382 Views
- Mar 16, '12 by vwgirl22I haven't heard anything back yet. Some of the positions I applied for there say HR REVIEW but all the Versant positions I applied for say NOT SELECTED.
I believe the program starts July 23. Just curious liznowen, where are you from?
- Mar 16, '12 by perioddramaI've heard nothing from them as well.
- Mar 16, '12 by SoCalGalRNI live in Long Beach. I didn't apply for any of the Versant positions, as I understand those are for current RN students.
- Mar 17, '12 by shannonRNcaMine also say HR review, and "not selected" for the versant positions. Has anyone talked to HR about when they make calls? The job postings have been up for a while now.
- Mar 17, '12 by perioddramaQuote from shannonRNcaI heard that they already started doing interviews. Unfortunately, I'm not one of them. This limbo sucks. I would love to either get a rejection e-mail or a e-mail call from I'm getting an interview. :/Mine also say HR review, and "not selected" for the versant positions. Has anyone talked to HR about when they make calls? The job postings have been up for a while now.
- Mar 17, '12 by starghadeeri guess my "HR Review" status means nothing then! now, a lot of the HR departments for nursing recruitment aren't even updating statuses anymore. i guess it's just too much work because of all the 100s and 1000s of applications they get.
- Mar 18, '12 by SoCalGalRNI was told that interviews would take place March 25 to mid April so it makes sense that people have been contacted for interviews already. I'm not one of them, though.
- Mar 23, '12 by vwgirl22Any one know what the pay is at Mercy Bakersfield? Also, whats there time commitment for RN new grad?