MemorialCare Laguna Hills New Grad RN Program - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 2 by emmymaeeRNIt's January 2nd! Has anyone heard anything? My current status says, "Thank you for applying for a position with MemorialCare. Your application has been received and will be reviewed."
- Jan 12 by emmymaeeRNMy application status changed earlier this week, I did not get phoned for an interview. good luck to everyone else, though!
- Jan 12 by ehjoanneQuote from emmymaeeRNHello! emmymaeeRN. what does it say on the application status? cuz my status still says "Thank you for applying for a position with MemorialCare. Your application has been received and will be reviewed."My application status changed earlier this week, I did not get phoned for an interview. good luck to everyone else, though!
- Jan 12 by oh.helloI phoned HR a few days ago to follow up on my application. I applied on Dec. 17. They said that some of the new grad positions have already been filled, some have not. To my understanding, there are only a few positions available. Perhaps 1 in Ortho/Surgical, and a couple others in medical-surgical. I have been feeling very discouraged as my status has been "Your application is being reviewed by a recruiter. If you are among those who best meet the requirements for this position you will be contacted for an interview." for the last two weeks and still I have not had a phone call
- Jan 12 by emmymaeeRNHi everyone,
This is what my status changed to:
Thank you for your patience during this review process. Unfortunately, you are no longer being considered for this position, but we encourage you to apply for other positions you are interested in.
Bummer :/ But, I oh.hello, I would call HR and check again. They are supposed to be making phone calls for interviews this and next week.
- Jan 16 by ExPharmaGirlI got a rejection email today.