John Muir Fall 2012- New Grad - Page 6Register Today!
- May 20, '12 by michelichka914Quote from nurs1ngI was. Were you told differently??For those who got an initial interview, were you all invited back for the panel interview on the spot??? Thank u!
- Do you know how many people were selected for panel interview?
- May 24, '12 by nurseamyyi heard they are interviewing 60 .....
- Quote from nurseamyyWOW! With only 12 spots available!!! Greeeaaattt....Good luck to each and every one of us!i heard they are interviewing 60 .....
- do you know how long the interview is going to be? Or what questions to expect? I know there is panel of 10
- Quote from mihaSKI heard its about 20min long and there will be some behavioral as well as clinical questions.do you know how long the interview is going to be? Or what questions to expect? I know there is panel of 10
- Thanks michelichka914. Good luck
- May 24, '12 by nurseamyyYa, its gonna be a tough decision for them. I couldnt believe when she told me 60! Im very nervous... its my first panel interview! Good luck, I hope we all can do our best!Last edit by nurseamyy on May 24, '12
- May 24, '12 by healthcare4lifeFor those that got a 2nd interview...
Do you guys have any prior health care experience? What do you think made you stand out from all other applicants?