ITT Tech Nursing- Rancho Cordova - page 7
by Marykdarling 22,500 Views | 99 Comments
Is anyone familiar with this new program, or know anyone who is currently in the first class? I'm finding mixed reviews about it online, and I just took their HESI exam today. I got a 91 overall, so I have a feeling that score... Read More
- 0Nov 13, '12 by PrinalciousI was at this orientation and was
actually the one who asked the question about accreditation. I have
to say that I was appealed by the presenters blatant
misrepresentation of the information. She stated that accreditation
was accreditation and it didn’t matter if t was regional or
nationally accredited. Which just isn’t true, take it from some one
who went to a University with national accreditation, and as a result
I have spent the last few years re taking pre-reqs that I had already
passed, but due to my college not having the proper accreditation I
have not been able to transfer those courses. Unless it is Regionally
accredited (i.e. WASC) you will not be able to transfer into a BSN
program. Now she did mention something about Chamberlain working with
ITT students but after its all said and done your looking at a 100K
for just a BSN...I am sorry but for that type of money I had better
be walking out with my Phd
- 0Nov 15, '12 by MarykdarlingWell, I just got accepted into Samuel Merritt's nursing program for Spring of 13, so it looks like I won't be going to ITT! I'm very pleased because I have so many classes toward my BSN, I wasn't really interested in an associates program -- but beggars can't be choosers! I wish you ALL the best of luck at ITT, or any other place! Please keep me updated, I want to know if you guys get in. Thanks!
- 0Nov 17, '12 by LAD22Congrats Marykdarling!!! That is awesome. I would love to be in that program but I feel like I am years away based on the fact that I still need to finish my sciences and other prereq's to get into a BSN program. I am hoping that if I get into ITT their accreditation will broaden. I am so happy for you. I will let you know if I hear back from ITT. Good luck to you!
- 0Nov 18, '12 by MarykdarlingThank you!!! And I will LAD. ----------- said that you can contact her on December 2nd to figure out exactly where you are in the ranking. This will be after several tests & re-tests, so it should give you a better idea of where you land in the top 30. Keep in mind that many of the local junior colleges have sent out notifications, so there may be many people who deny their seat even if they are accepted! Please keep me updated on your progress. I wish you the best!Last edit by dianah on Nov 18, '12 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names
- 0Jan 5, '13 by mrseboka08I am in my second year at Itt in Oklahoma City. I have met a lot of people who have graduated and are already working. I have had a good experiance so far and my current job is already recruiting me. The only down side is the cost. But all of my credits from other schools transferred. Im a good student but it seemed like only applicants with GPA's around 3.6 and above were getting in traditional schools in Oklahoma. I have a GPA of 3.3 but I applied 2 years in a row, to multiple programs , with medical experiance and certifacations with no luck. Itt is a good program for non traditional students. I dont have anyone in my class under 25. No offence to the younger people.
- 0Jan 22, '13 by MarykdarlingI am also wondering how everyone is liking ITT's program. Thanks for the information to the poster above me. I am loving Samuel Merritt and I'm really glad that I'm in a nursing program. I know it's so competitive out there, so best of luck to everyone who is applying!!