I got into antelope valley college! - page 4
by Keekeenursie | 10,013 Views | 48 Comments
So I just so happen to call AVC and they tell me "your number 37, and starting in spring!" OMG! So instead of fall 2013....I'm going to start Spring 2013!! I'm so excited!! Anyone else starting spring 2013?! I've been on the... Read More
- 0Dec 7, '12 by AdiaA24You will start to interact with patients after you have completed all of your check-offs in skills lab. Which will be after the 6th week. Clinicals for me first semester was just at AV hospital but as you get to second semester I believe you will rotate between palmdale and av hospital. And their are about 7 guys in my graduating class.
- 0Dec 7, '12 by Leanna46Vonjo27 - Hey! We should chat, I'll be commuting from Santa Clarita, sI'm dreading the commute and the gas $! I can't PPM yet because I haven't posted enough. As far as the schedule goes, go to the AVC website and look up nursing 110 and 111 on the schedule. Looks like 3 days a week to begin.
LeannaLast edit by Esme12 on Dec 13, '12 : Reason: TOS/advertising
- 0Dec 8, '12 by vonjo27Adia- I just checked out AV Hosipital- looks like fun! I didn't know it even existed- I thought we did everything at Palmdale Medical Center. 7/70 for males is still above average.
Hey Leanna- I'm dreading the commute too! But at least we miss traffic driving in to AV in the morning. We should keep in touch.
- 0Dec 11, '12 by connievc02Quote from vonjo27I'll be coming from the Santa Clarita Valley area... I think we took the teas on the same day. I took it on nov 15 or 16. I think you were the only guy there out of us like 6 girls...To everyone else- are there any students coming from outside Antelope Valley? I'll be driving from Sherman Oaks (really) and carpooling would be ideal.
- 0Dec 11, '12 by connievc02Quote from Leanna46Hi Leanna I'll be commuting from the area too....I live in canyon country.Vonjo27 - Hey! We should chat, I'll be commuting from Santa . I'm dreading the commute and the gas $! I can't PPM yet because I haven't posted enough. As far as the schedule goes, go to the AVC website and look up nursing 110 and 111 on the schedule. Looks like 3 days a week to begin.
LeannaLast edit by Esme12 on Dec 13, '12 : Reason: edited quote
- 1Dec 12, '12 by vxnbritI finally got a late acceptance! I'm so excited and nervous. I applied in February of this year so thank goodness I didn't have to wait till fall. I've had friends in the program who've worked part time and got overwhelmed by the second semester. I think its doable but there will definitely be lots of sleepless nights. I can't wait to meet everyone!