How many of you applied to Stan States ASBSN program starting November 2012?Register Today!
- by vvanstey Sep 6, '12Hi guys, I was just wondering how many of you out there applied to Stan States ASBSN program starting November 2012! I am soo anxious to hear back!Last edit by vvanstey on Sep 6, '12
- Sep 17, '12 by FunnyPantsI talked to the administrator/assistant to the director and as of 9/14 there were 45 applications!
- Sep 18, '12 by ALXiongWhat is the official deadline for application? I saw one website stating Sep 21st and other page where to download the application is Sep 14th. I am just confused. If it is Sep 14th, that means 2/3 of applicants can have admission into their program as long as all applicants meet the requirements.Last edit by ALXiong on Sep 18, '12 : Reason: spelling
- Sep 19, '12 by Shar1starIt is the 21st. I spoke with the Director and she said they had to extend the deadline.
- Sep 22, '12 by brb46Quote from vvansteyHi!! I just spoke to the advisor today 9/21 and she said there were about 60 applications!! So I guess we have a 50/50 chance... I am panicking!!!! Did anyone happen to hear how long they're expecting decisions to take? Or any more info about criteria because I think they said their points system won't be the same as the regular Bsn program. But they seem to keep changing things so who knows!Hi guys, I was just wondering how many of you out there applied to Stan States ASBSN program starting November 2012! I am soo anxious to hear back!
- Sep 24, '12 by Pri25Hi
When i spoke to the advisor she said that applicants will be notified within two weeks.
- Sep 28, '12 by brb46Do you think by email or mail? Maybe I can stop compulsively checking one of the two haha! How do you guys feel about it?? Is anyone as nervous as me?! Lol. My gpa is not very good but my Teas is good. But I don't know how those are weighted. We are halfway through the wait period!!
- Sep 28, '12 by Pri25I remember sending a self addressed stamped envelope along with the application...so I think we'll be notified by mail. I also check both constantly! I'm not sure how they weigh gpa and Teas scores. Is anyone applying to other programs?
- Sep 28, '12 by brb46Yeah that's what I was thinking. I only applied to this program! Because I don't have lifespan psych yet (which she said was fine.. But I wonder if it will matter if most other applicants have taken it already). If I don't get in I will probably take that, redo my speech class that I got a c in and maybe nutrition. And then apply again as well as to Sac and maybe even look for similar programs in SoCal?
- Sep 28, '12 by Pri25Sounds like a good plan. I'm sure you'll be fine without the lifespan course. The wait is killing me. Nothing in the mail today. I applied to the traditional bsn program for spring just in case. But I hope I get into this one.