How many of you applied to Stan States ASBSN program starting November 2012? - Page 10Register Today!
- Oct 30, '12 by FunnyPantsQuote from vvansteyOh goodness, I didn't even notice. Thank you for shedding light on that. I will get right on that. No wonder there were difficultiesHey Guys main reason it's impossible to find the facebook group is because it is misspelled sanislaus instead of Stanislaus. Maybe the group leader can fix that???
- Oct 30, '12 by FunnyPantsProblem solved!
- Nov 15, '12 by man81Hi everyone sorry this is late but I plan to apply to the next program. I am just scared my gpa is low even though it is above 3.0 for the per-requesites. How did all of you guys do? I am so nervous.
- Dec 30, '12 by mariavictoriaQuote from man81My undergrad GPA was NOT good! I don't know what my prereq GPA was, but I got A's and one B, maybe two. For the TEAS I don't remember my exact score, it was in the high 90's but it was in the 99th percentile. Hope that helps, and good luck on applications!Hi everyone sorry this is late but I plan to apply to the next program. I am just scared my gpa is low even though it is above 3.0 for the per-requesites. How did all of you guys do? I am so nervous.
- Dec 30, '12 by ludielizsilayaMan81: I want to apply too. Did u get in the program? Message me I need to get more info about the program 209.756.2972
- Jan 2 by man81@ Ludieliz I am going to apply next jan. I get done with my undergrad in fall 2013 and with all my pre-reqs. @ Maria how is the program going? How many other students are in it? Thank you for your time.
- May 2 by vvansteyHey Guys!!! It's so funny looking at this message board as we used to all be strangers and now we are practically family! There are 30 people in our cohort. I had a 4.0 in my pre-reqs but just a 3.0 on undergrad. TEAS at 92%. The program is going really well. They are smoothing out all the administrative details but the actual program is really great! Good luck everyone!
Liz: we do not add anyone to our cohort Facebook cause we don't want to scare anyone away. It's a private place for us to rant and rave! Feel free to contact me here if you have any questions
- May 20 by 3shaaaHi everyone, I'm applying for the Fall 2013 cohort. How do you like the program so far? And also, would you be able to tell if my stats are good enough to be considered? I currently have a 3.45 GPA. I have not taken the TEAS yet.
- May 20 by fancyeyesHow did you guys apply, as regular CSUmentor applicants? Did you need to submit rec letters? I couldn't find the link on the website with the requirements for applying...