Everest College Ontario RN program - page 66
Hello all, I know there are already a couple of posts for this school, but reading through the threads I didn't get all the information that I was looking for and considering that they are pretty old threads I made a new one... Read More
- 0Aug 18, '12 by hk2517Quote from AmandaLeannYes. There are info sessions twice a year: February and August. They are usually held on Tuesdays and Thursdays during those months. You should attend an info session to get your questions answered as well as get a date/time to take the HESI.Is the ontario school going to have the info meeting in feburary? Or are they only going to be doing them in august? Oh and does anyone have an email for the school? They dont seem to be answering me phone calls. I have a lot of questions about the rn program.
- 0Aug 30, '12 by aestradaHi jmira! Im taking the HESI A2 next week do you remember if the Anatomy Physiology Chem or Bio affect your test score? I went to the seminar and its supposed to be really competitive like only 40 out of 200get in twice a year Im currently studying Elsevier Edition 3 its a good book. Im still worried tho..
- 0Sep 2, '12 by SheralynHoskins LVNQuote from aestradaI'm also taking the test this coming week. (Tuesday)Hi jmira! Im taking the HESI A2 next week do you remember if the Anatomy Physiology Chem or Bio affect your test score? I went to the seminar and its supposed to be really competitive like only 40 out of 200get in twice a year Im currently studying Elsevier Edition 3 its a good book. Im still worried tho..
I've been studying non stop for a good 2-3 weeks. The hesi entrance exam book they recommended has been awesome. I've heard the test is very similar to that book. Sounds like you have the same book. Good luck! Just breathe and do your best 😊
- 0Sep 10, '12 by LVN/RNBridgeHello All,
I did tons of research, but found nothing indicating an LVN-ADN program for Everest.
No calls back from the school either:-(
The info meeting (from what I see on this thread) is only offered twice a year?
Can anyone tell me what is needed to enroll?
HESI? What subjects are on the Hesi and what scores do you need? And anything else I might need to know.
Thank you so much!
- 0Sep 14, '12 by LVN/RNBridgeQuote from SheralynHoskins LVNThank you for the info. I called again and was able to speak with a gal in the nursing dept. have a great weekend:-)Not sure why you didn't get an answer. I never had an issue. Yes, they only open enrollment twice a year. August and February. Classes start in january and july. In order to take the hesi, you must attend an info session.