Everest College Ontario RN program - Page 14Register Today!
- YAAY emt a! good luck, you'll do great!
- oh, and does anyone know when the rn program that starts up this jan. ends? the month and year?
- Nov 16, '10 by jmiraRNI believe they said jan 11 start will end in jan 2013 with the graduation being in nov 12 2 months before the program finishes
- COOL...thanks jmira! just in case u were wondering who i was...i changed my screen name, i hate this waiting game! do u live closeby to the college?
- Nov 17, '10 by angelvoxI am currently on the BSN program at West Coast University Ontario. But I have decided to move out for some reasons aside from the financial aspect of it. Trying out for ADN at Everest is one of my options, or LVN at American Career College. I am so thankful that I found this thread and to everyone who gave so much time and effort to give helpful information to anxious student like me. congratulations to all those who passed the test and interview and goodluck to those who are about to take the test! I am more motivated now to go to Everest and inquire because of this helpful thread...
- Nov 17, '10 by angelvoxwould be nice if they'd have an RN program cheaper than WEst Coast University..
- Nov 17, '10 by jmiraRNYa I see u changed ur screenname I was confused at first lol. No I'm in anaheim so it was a thirty minute drive in traffic. I'm directly on the 91 so its all fwy for me. Yeah the waiting game is so tough but I feel content that I did all I could do to get a spot
- Nov 18, '10 by .:Jewels:.Yeaa i totally get you on that, i tried my best and all i can do is be positive! you live in anaheim? i live in buena park...usually takes me like 45-50 min..anyways, jmira hope you have a good thanksgiving and keep me updated
- Nov 19, '10 by BookNurseThis has been a fun thread to read I had my essay and interview on Tues 11/16 = 90 min. I *finally* got my HS to mail an official transcript today. Ok, I graduated from HS in the Stone Age so it takes more time to chisel a copy. Now I'll join all of you in the wait for 'the call' and, hopefully, see you in class in Jan. 18, 2011.
- Nov 20, '10 by jmiraRNWow buena park is so close. If we get in together we should def carpool. Saves gas and so much time.
If not I'm hopeful about the new rn program coming to anaheim soon that would be amazing