Evening/Weekend RN Programs in CARegister Today!
- by Lilnurse0803 Aug 3, '05Hello,
I am currently enrolled in an evening/weekend RN nursing program here in NYC, however, I am planning to move to CA within the next 4 months or so. I wanted to know of good schools in Los Angeles and San Francisco that offer an evening/weekend nursing program.
I am done with all my preclinical prerequisites, have a bachelor's degree in another field, and I've completed my first semester of fundamental nursing.
Any information from present students in an evening/weekend programs in schools in these areas or someone who knows of a program is greatly appreciated.
- 7,220 Views
- Aug 4, '05 by nursebear168I know that Mount st. mary college have a weekend/evening program which located near downtown LA but it is private catholic college,therefore tuition is very expensive.
- Sep 25, '05 by Nicky032605In Palm Desert (very close to Palm Springs), there is an evening-weekend program at the community college. Here is the site:
- Oct 18, '05 by vivibonitaQuote from Nicky032605The waiting list period for those two colleges is very long... going from 6 to 8 semesters waitIn Palm Desert (very close to Palm Springs), there is an evening-weekend program at the community college. Here is the site:
- Oct 28, '05 by NightcrawlerGlendale Community College also has a evening/weekend group. Remember that evening/weekend does NOT mean part-time.
Good luck to you