CSUSB Winter 2013 - Page 9Register Today!
- Oct 18, '12 by shamfrodI'll have to go check my mailbox too.
- Oct 18, '12 by shamfrodI can't see the facebook group either. Could someone PM me the link if possible? Thanks!
- Oct 18, '12 by so_ellei can't PM o.O but if you tell me your e-mail ill send you the link (:
- Oct 18, '12 by so_elleDoes anyone know how many applicants there were for winter 13?
- Oct 19, '12 by allove8Hey guys FB description is CSUSBNurses2016Last edit by dianah on Oct 19, '12 : Reason: Terms of Service: may describe but not provide links to social networking sites
- Oct 19, '12 by Christina0trancan someone pm me the link! thanks
- Oct 20, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixCongrats everyone who made it in! I won't see you for orientation because I will be at clinical but maybe afterwards! Start saving up some $$ now or ask for $$ for Christmas! It's going to be expensive. I would start looking for a CPR class soon, preferably a cheap one. Also get health insurance now if you don't have it. Get started on your vaccines like hep B, DTAP, varicella, polio series and flu shot. Don't get them just make appointments for them. And your physical. Plus you will need a 2step PDD test (tb). Shoes and uniform are expensive. Then there is ATI which you won't need til later but it's $400+ so keep that in mind. Anyway sorry for scaring you guys. Better be prepared then not right? Anyway again congrats and I look forward to seeing you all!
- Oct 20, '12 by loislane23New to the thread but just wanted to say congrats to everyone!!! I also got accepted to Winter 2013! I am looking forward to meeting all of you. Just an FYI, I went to the Nursing Department to turn in my acceptance letter and sign up for the CPR class. When I was there they told me there is a limited number of spots so if you are interested sign up asap. It is $45 which is the least expensive I have seen for a BLS CPR class and the money is not due until the day of orientation.
- Oct 22, '12 by miketbpHow can I find out if I got in?