CSUSB Fall 2012 Hopefuls - Page 6Register Today!
- If you apply to the winter 2013 program then you would have to apply for Fall 2013 admission (CSU mentor app). For Fall university admission, the application cycle is around Oct-Nov. So you would apply to the university this year in oct-nov, whenever the exact dates are.
- i am thinking that he/she meant this winter, as in 2013 (the next winter coming up)
since CSUSB is a quarter system school, and if budget cuts allow it, you can totally apply to it if you are qualified. i think the winter term is around the beginning of summer.
i did your research for you, now all you have to do is look at CSUSB website to make sure THEY are accepting winter 2013 transfers
- Jan 30, '12 by Victor 3397DarkBluePhoenix thanks for the info. I called the school today to see when I meet with someone from the nursing dept to eval my completed courses. I checked out the pre-req's on the website and noticed they require 2 chem classes, at CSULB the one chem class I took meets their chem requirement. I am kinda bummed, chem again! Plus CSUSB requires letters of rec and volunteer hours!
- Why are you bummed if the chem at csulb is equivalent to the chem at csusb?
- Well the chem that I took was general chem which is inorganic. Then I took the next in sequence which is a organic/biochem mix. I love it! Biochemistry would be my back up if nursing doesnt work out. I also did it at a CC though. But isn't the chem for CSULB the organic biochem one? But CSUSB wants general chem too eh? At CSULB, isn't the organic biochem class have a pre req like o chem?
- the chem at csulb covers general chem, organic chem, and biochem all in one semester. and according to assist.org it is equivalent to the csusb requirement. that's why i was wondering why victor3397 said "i am kinda bummed, chem again!"
- Oi! Must me nice! I had to do two semesters lol..
- Yeah I'm glad that it was all in one semester because I really don't like chem. It's my least favorite science and I really don't care for it. Haha
- That's good they combined it thoughI love chem.Hey what your back up if nursing doesn't work out?
- Jan 31, '12 by SpiffynessYou mean if I don't get in the program?