CSUSB Fall 2012 Hopefuls - Page 2Register Today!
- send as a packet preferably!
as for the phone number, they most likely wont answer so leave a message!
i called and called and called and no answer so i finally left a message and got called back 10 minutes later and asked the other questions!
- When you guys send things in do you send it with certified mail and return signature?
- of course ST!
ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS certify mail with return receipt. I just did 2 apps yesterday and one update to the unversity. it was actually $6.23 per app/update
So be prepared to spend some $$ for each application and update, and do not forget to update the universities, with a SEPARATE envelope with transcripts!
- I send my apps with the return receipt and certified mail, but I didnt for the Fall 2011 transcripts that I sent to CSULA and SFSU. For those, I just sent it with the regular postage stamp. I also didn't send my SDSU packet with return receipt/certified, too late now!
- I always send anything school related, certified with return receipt
- What does certified actually mean? Is it possible to send something with return receipt and not certified? Lol, only reason I ask is because when I went to the post office and turned in my first nursing app ever, they told me I had to do both certified with the return signature. Never actually knew what that meant ..
- I think you can do no certify no receipt., just certify, just receipt, or both. I always do both. Certify is that you can track it to make sure it gets there. I wouldn't take a chance of something like transcripts don't make it and have to order and send them again.
- Jan 23, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixGlad we have til march for CSUSB. My professors writing my letter of rec is lagging it. Ugh and my other letter of rec my not.be done for awhile. Ugh I hate depending on other people for what I need. Oh well I may have to ask someone else to write it. bummer.
- Jan 23, '12 by SpiffynessAww. I got mine done in December so that I wouldn't have to worry about it this semester. It didn't state that both have to be from professors right?