CSU's spring admission?Register Today!
- by ramdayane Dec 12, '12I recently applied to CSU's for fall 2013 but since I have two pre-reqs in progress I won't be admitted to any of the nursing programs. So I was thinking of just re-applying in August for Spring admission but I'm not sure which schools have Spring admission for their nursing program. The only one I know of is CSULB. Is there any other CSU's who accept in spring? Thanks in advance!
Oh, I almost forgot to mention I want to get my BS in nursing.
- 505 Views
- Also, I had two pre reqs in progress when I applied, and was accepted to CSU Stanislaus so maybe some schools don't allow that but others might so you might not be totally out of luck for the fall.
- Dec 13, '12 by ramdayaneQuote from danielle11Thank you so much! We'll see what happens with fall admission. I'm not gonna hold my hopes high though since I know most of the ones I did apply to only allow one pre-req to be in progress. If u were wondering where I applied: CSULB, Csun, csudh, csula, csuci, and Csuf.Also, I had two pre reqs in progress when I applied, and was accepted to CSU Stanislaus so maybe some schools don't allow that but others might so you might not be totally out of luck for the fall.
- I don't know too much about those schools as I am from Northern California and it seems like you are from Southern CA. Best of luck to you though about getting in! The CSU's have excellent nursing programs and like you I only wanted my BSN so I am very happy at my school (although not currently as it is finals/ATI week!).
- Dec 14, '12 by ramdayaneThank you! Best of luck with finals