CSULB ELM 2013 Hopefuls!Register Today!
- by danceluver Jul 17, '12Hey!
Just wanted to start a thread for those of you planning to apply for the 2013 ELM cohort! Let's hope funding goes through and the program will be good to go for next fall!
So excited! Look forward to seeing/hearing from those who will also be applying! Good luck
- 12,064 Views
- Aug 3, '12 by ecm21Just out of curiousity, what was your major for your bachelors?
- Sep 14, '12 by choe.cmHi. I am new to this whole posting thing. I am apply to CSULB this fall. Does anyone know if our undergraduate GPA is calculated into the 10 point scale? I didn't do very well in my freshman year.
- Nov 1, '12 by MalefockerHey Everyone... I am currently in the ELM program and want to assist you guys with any questions you might have?
Your undergraduate GPA is not part of the 10 point system... however you must have above a 3.0 in your undergraduate degree in order to apply to the ELM program
- Nov 1, '12 by choe.cmHi @Malefocker (Nice name by the way :]]) I was wondering if you had any news about the program next year. Will there still be an ELM program?
- Nov 2, '12 by MalefockerNo sorry I haven't heard anything... Don't quote me on this but I am pretty sure that Long Beach won't know anything till after the election because some of the things that are being voted on directly affect whether or not they will receive funding!
- Nov 10, '12 by choe.cmNow that the election is over, is there any news?
- Nov 10, '12 by MalefockerNot about the program... But I did get a letter from the president saying that LB would receive additional funding... Not sure how this affects nursing... I can ask when I'm on campus Tuesday
- Nov 13, '12 by SophiakHi Malefocker,
Are you currently in the BSN or MSN portion of the program? Do you know if it's possible to work during the MSN program? Also, are grads able to find jobs?
- Nov 13, '12 by SophiakAnother question Malefocker:
For the points calculation, how do you factor in grades that were semester vs quarter units?