CSULA 2013 - page 2
Anyone applying for fall 2013? I saw recently that they changed something,but i cant exactly point out what it is. I think it might be the statistics prereq. They also have the applications due earlier than last year anyways,... Read More
- 0Oct 8, '12 by Yoshi.Ohaha we should just switch teachers then :P
Don't stress so much with that, I actually don't have the transportation yet but hey when there's a will, there's a way.
I actually live pretty far from all those schools except channel islands but there's plenty of ways to get around and get money. It might mean walking in the rain, but in the end when We're RN's it'll be completely worth it
- 0Oct 10, '12 by Yoshi.O@sabcal i;m sorry but i'm not quite sure either..I have looked around the website but I can't find anything. I'm sorry
That's great! hopefully your counselor gives u some good advice You have plenty of options out there even though sometimes it seems so out of reach
I live in Thousand Oaks. It;s pretty much way far from the schools I want so bad lol
- 0Oct 19, '12 by suppaduppaCNAHello guyz,
I am also applying this fall and taking the TEAS V in December 8 at CSULA..I read that its going to be a paper/pencil test. I don't know if the results are going to be right away and I am afraid I am not going to meet the deadline to submit the test result. Do you know how long it takes to get the paper/pencil test results?
- 0Oct 20, '12 by Yoshi.OHey!
I'm taking the TEAS that day as well.. don't worry. It states in the Information for applicants letter that the application packet is due the 11th BUT the scores must be submitted by Dec 28. And since you are taking it at CSULA i'm pretty sure they send the scores to them automatically.
- 0Oct 26, '12 by cxmonetHey! I actually took the TEAS today and apparently, we're going to get our results this upcoming Wednesday. The instructor said to check the ATI website for the results. You guys should really study. It DOES help!
I just don't know if my test was good enough though. :/
Hopefully it is!
- 0Nov 1, '12 by calistudent818I am hoping to apply this coming Sept. I am just starting to plan for getting my prereqs knocked out. However, I am having one heck of a time finding a Inferential statistics class??? What in the heck is that? Intro to statistics? And for the Chem 151(as well as my microbiology, Human Anat & Phys), I was planning ot take through Intergratedscienceprogram.com but they have a prereq of Intro to Chem. So would that be like Chem 101 at community college or what? I guess i have alot of calls to make to find out. If any of you know the answers to my above questions though please share.
This prereq stuff is tricky and confusing as all get out.