CSULA 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 8, '12 by Yose.Ohaha we should just switch teachers then :P
Don't stress so much with that, I actually don't have the transportation yet but hey when there's a will, there's a way.
I actually live pretty far from all those schools except channel islands but there's plenty of ways to get around and get money. It might mean walking in the rain, but in the end when We're RN's it'll be completely worth it
- Oct 9, '12 by SABCALDoes anyone know the actual tution for ELMSN 2013? For class 2012, tuition for RN part is higher than regular csula students.
Graduate part is same as regular graduate students. Year 2013, any change?
- Oct 9, '12 by cxmonet@yose
yeah i know what you mean xD
what city do you live in?
im gonna talk to my counselor for what other options i may have.
@sabcal i actually dont go to csula right now so i really dont know. :/ im sorry i could be of no help
- Oct 10, '12 by Yose.O@sabcal i;m sorry but i'm not quite sure either..I have looked around the website but I can't find anything. I'm sorry
That's great! hopefully your counselor gives u some good advice You have plenty of options out there even though sometimes it seems so out of reach
I live in Thousand Oaks. It;s pretty much way far from the schools I want so bad lol
- Oct 19, '12 by suppaduppaCNAHello guyz,
I am also applying this fall and taking the TEAS V in December 8 at CSULA..I read that its going to be a paper/pencil test. I don't know if the results are going to be right away and I am afraid I am not going to meet the deadline to submit the test result. Do you know how long it takes to get the paper/pencil test results?
- Oct 20, '12 by Yose.OHey!
I'm taking the TEAS that day as well.. don't worry. It states in the Information for applicants letter that the application packet is due the 11th BUT the scores must be submitted by Dec 28. And since you are taking it at CSULA i'm pretty sure they send the scores to them automatically.
- Oct 26, '12 by cxmonetHey! I actually took the TEAS today and apparently, we're going to get our results this upcoming Wednesday. The instructor said to check the ATI website for the results. You guys should really study. It DOES help!
I just don't know if my test was good enough though. :/
Hopefully it is!
- Oct 30, '12 by Yose.Ohow funny..I was there saturday also! How do you think you did?
I was actually really surprised that the math and reading was super easy...
science was all over the place
and english section i zipped through xD
don't worry I bet you did great!
- Oct 30, '12 by cxmonethaha oh i took it last friday
i actually thought some math problems were confusing. i think it was cos i was running out of time. :/
i know i did okay but the question is: did i do good enough to get in? D:
- Nov 1, '12 by calistudent818I am hoping to apply this coming Sept. I am just starting to plan for getting my prereqs knocked out. However, I am having one heck of a time finding a Inferential statistics class??? What in the heck is that? Intro to statistics? And for the Chem 151(as well as my microbiology, Human Anat & Phys), I was planning ot take through Intergratedscienceprogram.com but they have a prereq of Intro to Chem. So would that be like Chem 101 at community college or what? I guess i have alot of calls to make to find out. If any of you know the answers to my above questions though please share.
This prereq stuff is tricky and confusing as all get out.