CSUF EL-MSN 2013 - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 23 by bennybopHey there....also on the alternate list. I hope I get in ...kinda sad...but congrats to those that did!
- Jan 23 by bennybopWooltie can you tell us if there's a date you guys have to accept by? Maybe that can give the alternates an idea of when we may get notified....although it says we can get in up to August.
- Jan 23 by jcsongI am in too! congrats to all those who got in! CSUF is a great school and I would love to go there, but I wish I could at least weigh my options before I decide. I am still waiting to hear back from three other schools, and I know for sure that I am not going to hear back before 3/1. does anyone else have the same dilemma? It would be great if only the deadline was a little later!
- Jan 23 by beatutti131@jcsong and @wooltie, I also received my acceptance letter last night!!! I am very excited and wanted to see when you guys interviewed...mine was 830a on 1/15! Cannot wait to get to know you guys and spend the next few years together Congrats to those on the alternate list as well, your chances of getting into the program are pretty good!!
- Mar 1 by raminajuliahi everyone...it seems that no one has posted on this board in awhile. I also was accepted to CSUF, were any of in the group of interviews on January 16?
Are any of you hoping to go somewhere else or is this your first choice?
- Mar 5 by bennybopJust curious if those who have accepted admission to csuf....if you get accepted to another choice in the next couple months and decide to go with that school, do you plan on letting csuf know right away?
- Mar 29 by wooltie@beatitti131 & @raminajulia So sorry.. I haven't checked this forum in a while! Congrats on both of your acceptances!
- Apr 28 by bennybopHi there sorry I'm being totally nosey but I did notice a good number of you decided to go with other schools....are you going to notify csuf. Guess I'm just nervous since I'm an alternate and received an email that they will only accept alternates now up until the first week of June. Wish they would release where I am on the list Congrats to those of you who got into your dream schools