CSU San Marcos ABSN Fall 2013Register Today!
- by 3shaaa Jan 27Hi fellow pre-nursing students!
I'd like to start a thread to those applying or have already applied to the ABSN program for Fall 2013 (Temecula/San Marcos locations)
I personally have not applied yet. I still have Anatomy and Microbiology in progress this Spring semester and will be completing Physiology during Summer. I'd like to apply soon, but quite hesitant since I still have quite a number of courses IP.
I will be contacting an advisor within this week and will definitely update this thread with further information. It might be too early to say, but good luck to all of us!
- 14,568 Views
- Jan 31 by lyndseyhathi was planning to apply to fall '13 as well but already planned a trip to Europe for Sep 1st so i think im going to wait until spring '13, already got my application in though. You can apply whenever you want and just wait to send in your transcripts!
- Feb 22 by ehlehnahI'm applying as well for the fall 2013 intake. I'm kinda worried about my grades since I have a 3.55 in my nursing prerequisite and a 3.41 in my last 60 units. My TEAS is helping me out but I've been hearing that its really hard for people to get a mid-80's.
- Feb 23 by samistI just applied. I have several courses IP, and my last 60 credits aren't that great but I'm taking a full semester now. I hope that counts for something.
- Feb 25 by 3shaaaWe don't need to take TEAS until we are accepted, right?
- Feb 26 by ehlehnahFrom what I know, you need to have your TEAS submitted before you get evaluated. That's what happened to a classmate of mine and they have been emailing her a few times about it.
- Mar 3 by ehlehnahDid anyone get an evaluation from the counselor in regards to if they have to retake the TEAS or get a better grade on a pre-requisites? It seems like it varies who gets into the program.
- Mar 22 by kellysdDoes anyone know what the hours are like for the first semester classes? I understand it's 3 night classes, but I'm wondering about the specific hours (gotta start planning...).
- Mar 23 by ehlehnah@kellysd have you already gotten in? I thought they were online but I may have heard wrong.
- Apr 6 by kellysdNo, I'll be applying for Spring 14, just curious. Online would be interesting/great.