Csu fall 2013 hopefuls - Page 5Register Today!
- Apr 2 by kaleinani93I also got the same e-mail. I guess they just want to keep us on the edge of our seats
Scwolf, did you try checking your CSU EB e-mail? It might be there.
- Apr 11 by Themary89Any updates from anyone?
- Apr 12 by Lady0121I wish !!! From reading previous posts I've seen April 18th was the date !!!
- Apr 12 by donut151Sonoma State sent out notifications last week. Not a peep from other CSUs, I guess.
- Apr 12 by ElliotPBDoes anyone know if we get extra time beyond May 1st to make our final decision where to attend, in the case that you are accepted to more than one school? It doesn't make sense that all the schools get back to us in late April and require an intent to enroll May 1st.
I've applied to Sacramento State, SFSU, and CSU East Bay.
Perhaps the school of nursing has a later deadline than the university intent to enroll deadline?
- Apr 13 by iheartI currently attend CSUEB as a pre-nursing student and I talked to someone from the Nursing Department. Lara told me that they received over 917 applications this year and we will not know until late May. CSUEB might be one of the last to notify us of our admission. I hope this helps!
- Apr 13 by rafaeia900+ applications?! *faints* xD
- Apr 13 by Lady0121Late May !!!!! The waiting continues !!!!
- Apr 13 by Lady0121I was hoping next week we would get a response