Concordia University Irvine ABSN Summer 2013Register Today!
- by SG12 Jan 12Hello, is anyone planning on applying for Concordia's ABSN summer '13 program? Applications are due in just a few weeks! I am working on getting everything in my application ready to go and turned in as soon as possible.
- 20,666 Views
- Jan 16 by ironandwineHi there! I am considering it, but have not taken the theology classes. Is there a way to complete them before summer?
- Jan 17 by cubanrobCorrect. You are automatically enrolled into the theology classes after you are accepted into the program. You take them before the core nursing courses begin. So, if you are accepted to the summer 2013 cohort (cohort 11) you would begin your theology courses some time late May or Early June and finish them before you begin the core nursing courses which should start late August.
- Jan 21 by ericdm24I am applying for the Summer 2013 cohort at Concordia. Extremely excited to turn in my application and see where it goes from there!
- Jan 24 by bshoreladayyI have applied to the Summer 2013 cohort and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that interview invite! It's nice to meet you all & goodluck!Last edit by bshoreladayy on Jan 24 : Reason: forgot to add a word
- Jan 24 by bshoreladayyCubanrob,
I have read from earlier posts that you are currently in the program, I have just applied, can you share what your daily schedule has been like throughout the program?
- Jan 24 by EhKim86I'm continuing to work on my personal statement. All the other supporting documentation is ready to go for me! Anyone else have trouble writing the statement though? I've been working on it on and off for about a month and of course it's a week before the application is due. Crunch time! What is everyone's background?
- Jan 26 by SG12Hi EhKim86,
I got my B.A in psychology a few years ago and the past year I have been working on the nursing pre-reqs and volunteering at my local hospital- trying to get as much experience as possible How about you? Hope you were able to get that personal statement turned in! Less than a week till the big due date!
- Jan 26 by EhKim86SG12, I graduated in 2008 with my BA in Communications. Started taking prereqs full time starting Spring 2011. I took a break last spring to have a baby and now I just have to take stats this semester. I wonder how competitive this cohort is going to be. I'm really really hoping I get invited for an interview. This is the only program I'm applying to.