CNA Programs in Southern Califonia?Register Today!
- by StickersFortheKids Dec 4, '12I was just wondering what CNA programs are offered in southern california. Also, if you have took any of these said programs, how was it?
- Dec 5, '12 by EdnachI have not taken the cna course yet but there are many. Through adult school programs in adult school they are practically free. I know many people who have taken this route. I am waiting to take it through my cc and have already gone to check it out. Oh for those that have taken it already they were all very pleased and now working on their pre reqs.
- Dec 5, '12 by EdnachBy the way I am in San Diego. Not sure what part of So Cal you are in.
- Dec 5, '12 by StickersFortheKidsI am from Riverside. Maybe I will check out my community college, and see if they do offer a CNA course.
- Dec 5, '12 by JustBeachyNurseMoved to CA State Nursing Program Forum to elicit further response.