CHLA New Grad Program March 2013 - Page 4Register Today!
- Oct 1, '12 by RN12PTLI went and dropped my packet off today- and they interviewed me on the spot!! Just kidding- but that would have been awesome!I was hoping to see the actual recruiter and shake his/her hand and maybe slip a bribe- but no such luck. So for now, I too wait with all of you. Any ideas how many people applied / how many they are looking for? I'm hoping that since its a March start there won't be as many as the summer cohort and we will all at least get interviewed if not selected too! One could dream anyway....
- Oct 5, '12 by rast00957Hi! Im from Puerto Rico and sent my packet too! Let's see what happens! Good luck to all!
- Oct 5, '12 by rast00957heme/onc too!
- Oct 7, '12 by aadtOCTrying for their ED! Hope we all hear back soon!
- Oct 7, '12 by nurseknc12I am going for the NICU. Fingers crossed.
- Oct 8, '12 by JanetterdI applied to NiCU as well.. has anyone received anything at all yet??
- Oct 8, '12 by itsnoworneverThe packet said oct 31 was the dre they'd start letting people know
- Oct 8, '12 by babyrn88Not yet! I am trying to tell myself to give them two weeks before I get antsy. But anytime I see an unfamiliar number on my phone, I must admit I freak out.
- Oct 8, '12 by babyrn88Oh, thanks @itsnowornever. I missed that.
- Oct 8, '12 by kristinebrnActually, the packet said that they would begin calls the week after the packet due date, and then if you haven't received a call by the 31st then you were likely not selected.
Super excited/nervous!! I'm a heme/onc, too!