CHLA New Grad Program March 2013 - Page 30Register Today!
- Dec 21, '12 by newgradstephHi heartboo! I haven't received the packet yet. When did you get it?
- Dec 22, '12 by dgp214I received the packet this week as well. However, I'm missing the "RN Residency Class sample calendar."
- Dec 23, '12 by heartbOOMe too! I don't have the RN residency calendar either! I received the packet maybe 2 weeks ago? Not quite sure wha day exactly because my mail went to my parents house.
- Jan 5 by dgp214Thanks for the advice!
- Jan 7 by hilary9Hey newgradsteph, have you gotten your packet yet? Because I still haven't gotten mine!
- Jan 8 by newgradstephHi Hilary- I haven't received the packet yet. At least we are on the same page. I wrote on a scratch piece of paper (from when the recruiter called to tell me I was accepted) to expect the packet late January. I will let you know when I get it. Does anyone know when the new grad luncheon is going to be? I also wrote down it would be in mid-Feb. I want to make sure I have the day off at my current job. Thanks and I look forward to meeting everyone!
- Jan 8 by dgp214The luncheon is on Feb. 19.
Also, is anyone looking for or would be interested in being roommates? I'm moving from Northern California and am completely new to LA.
- Jan 8 by newgradstephHi dgp214- Thank you for the date! I am from Northern California also. I live in Petaluma. And, I might be looking for a roommate!!! I don't know Los Angeles very well and was going to commute from my parent's house in Huntington Beach for the first month until I was able to hunt around for a good place to live. I am not sure if I can receive private messages on this site, but you welcome to send me one!
- Jan 8 by dgp214Hey newgradsteph- I don't think I can send private messages. Feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com, I'll be coming from Sacramento. I've been researching communities around CHLA such as Los Feliz, Silverlake, and Echo Park as well as Burbank and Sherman Oaks area.Last edit by dgp214 on Jan 8
- Jan 9 by heartbOOHello newgradsteph!I'm commuting from Long Beach and was planning on taking the metro! my husband and i tried it out recently and it wasn't bad but I'm kinda iffy on using it as a form of transportation alone so if you want, I'm looking for a buddy to try it out with! I plan on driving on the days that we start early hence non traffic hours such as our first day and on the luncheon.