Cedars Sinai New Grad ResidencyRegister Today!
- by rdivate May 21, '09Hey!!! i am going to LA in two weeks to interview for the new grad residency program. Has anyone already interviewed, or know anything about their residency program? Do you know what it's like for new nurses to work there and any advice would be helpful.
- May 21, '09 by RNPattyHi, I am a new grad currently working for Cedars, if you look in the "Who is Hiring Now" post, there is some info I have posted about their program.
Good luck with your interview.
- May 23, '09 by 1louise1anyone have any interview tips for cedars?
- May 31, '09 by rdivateQuote from CaliforniaLove143No idea!!! I am trying to figure that out as well. Seems like a cattle call interview.. i don't even think we will be able tot speak to the nurse manager and get a tour of the unit.Hi! I will also be going to LA next week for the new grad interview! Does anyone know what the questions would be like and what the salary rate is if you get accepted?
- Jun 4, '09 by karlamparoI'm going tomorrow too. I guess we'll all be seeing each other without knowing tomorrow. Anyway, good luck everyone.
- Jun 4, '09 by 1louise1karlamparo....let us know how it goes! are they making offers immediately? good luck!!!!
- Jun 6, '09 by 1louise1stupid question....what time are we supposed to get there? do we just arrive in time for our interview? anyone know what kinds of questions they're asking? thanks!!! and good luck to all!
- Jun 6, '09 by faith love hopeQuote from 1louise1hey 1louise1! i got your pm but unable to reply since i'm a newbiestupid question....what time are we supposed to get there? do we just arrive in time for our interview? anyone know what kinds of questions they're asking? thanks!!! and good luck to all!
what time is your appointment? mine is at 3pm, they suggested coming 15 minutes earlier[?] i think, but for parking/traffic purposes i'd aim to be there at 2-215pm. i'd be printing out the map of the facility so i wouldn't get lost! heehee. the only time i'd been there is when my friend had to go to the ED.
oh boy, i've got everything done but the personal statement. so excited, though!!
- Jun 6, '09 by 1louise1flp....thanks for the reply. my interview is at 3:30. i think we go into the auditorium and they call us up? this is so weird! yeah, i'm def getting there early, i just moved back to l.a. and am now living down the street from cedars. the packet is all ready to go. what are you thinking of wearing?